There'll be an open mic taking place on Friday the 1st of May at 7pm. If you'd like to get involved then send in a quick message to the guys running the festival.
On Saturday the 2nd, there will be workshops for ukulele players of all ages covering everything from getting started to learning scales and melodies to songwriting to Artistic Wellbeing. Here's a rundown of the day:
- Artistic Wellbeing with Róisín Erskine of Yogaleles
- Beginner and Improver Workshop with Me (Ronan McCauley)
- Intro to Fingerpicking with Róisín Erskine of Yogaleles (All levels)
- Creative Songwriting for Uke with Elena Duff
- Latin Rhythms for Uke with Victor Henriquez
- Vocalisation with Róisín Erskine of Yogaleles
On Sunday there will be a massive Jam Session. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for more info.
How much will this cost? Nothing! It's free to access (Info on EventBrite) but folks are asked to give what they can to help support working musicians like myself by donating to the Irish Online Ukulele Festival gofundme page.
Here are a few useful downloads:Send me a message and I'll email them directly.